Name: ABF The Soldiers’ Charity
Based: Harrow, Middlesex
Website: www.soldierscharity.org (national website – we don’t have a local one yet)
Who are we?
We are the Harrow Fundraising Branch committee for ABF the Soldiers Charity
What do we do?
Run fundraising events in the local area, including coffee mornings, curry evenings, station and supermarket collections, family fun days to raise money for ABF the Soldiers Charity which exists to give lifetime support to serving and retired soldiers and their families. They risk so much for us, but for them, it’s just doing their job. In return, we provide financial assistance when they are in real need.
How can you help?
Whatever your skills/available time/interests, you can help us raise money for ABF the Solders charity in lots of ways, these are just some examples
- Join the Harrow Branch of our committee- we meet 6 times a year at the Civic Centre to plan fundraising events
- Organise/participate in a fundraising event
- Join us in a station or supermarket collection
- Do a sponsored run/walk/swim
- Bring friends, family, colleagues to a curry night or coffee morning
Want to get involved or just find out more? Email Sandy at email@example.com