HUDC are looking for:
- Accountant/ book-keeper to ensure income/ expenditures are accounted for each month and prepare accounts for funding
- Fundraiser to identify funding opportunities to develop projects eg: Youth Club’s leadership programme/ activities
- Outreach worker to promote the Deaf Club and to foster links with community groups and work in partnership on projects
- Youth worker to develop our new Youth club
- Someone with good eye for graphic design/ marketing experiences to create our posters and support with our campaign.
We are keen to raise money to develop youth programme and volunteering training programme including leadership, confidence building, team work.
Donation of the following equipment would be huge boost for the Deaf Club:
- folding chairs for our monthly events
- Large hot water Urn
- George Foreman Entertaining 10 Portion Grill with Floating Hinge 18910 or similar for our refreshment area.
- children games/ activities (age group from 5-19yrs old) including friendly games appropriate to age groups eg Wii system as well as fun outdoor activities eg football, rounder/ baseball (including bat, ball and rounder posts for each point), netball/ basketball (with basket stand), cricket etc.
- Football bibs with our Deaf Club logo in various colours for friendly match
- lockable tall Cupboard for storage of items
- Sport uniform for team
- Disco lights for special events
- Storage space for hire for larger items – must be near to HA3 5BD venue.