HACS aim is to minimise disability and maximise the ability of individuals on the Autism Spectrum. We strive to improve their quality of life through continued efforts, and to raise awareness of Autism, campaigning for appropriate support at local and national level and by promoting inclusion in universal services.
Services they provide include:
- Advice and guidance on SEN (special educational need) at school and Local Authority level
- Family support work
- Support with changes to Government legislation
- Tribunal representation
- Welfare benefit advice and application
- A range of recreational activities for the child/ young person affected by Autism
- Educational workshops and specialist training for parents, carers and professionals
- Representation of our members at Parliamentary group sessions
- Raising awareness of Autism within the community and surrounding areas
As a Charity, we depend solely on the generosity of the community and funding/ grant applications to enable us to continue with the much valued work that we do.
Forthcoming events for which we require volunteer assistance are:
Saturday 26th November 2016, Belmont, Harrow
If you are able to volunteer, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, or email: