Every animal that comes into our branch deserves a forever home. You can help give these animals that second chance by becoming an admin and office support volunteer.
As a volunteer, you will assist with the running of the branch’s rehoming and your administration skills, passion and can do attitude will enable us to help animals in need.
What will you be doing?
- Making and answering phone calls regarding adoption and organising appointments for the animal welfare officers
- Entering and updating the details of branch animals and prospective adopters.
- Updating records of those who require financial assistance with their pets.
- Filing records and assisting with other admin tasks, as required
What skills and qualities do you require?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communicate in a confident, efficient and friendly manner on the telephone.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Quick learner who can follow instruction accurately.
- Methodical with strong attention to detail.
When will you be needed?
We are looking for a volunteer who can commit to assisting in the office 9.30 to 5 on a Friday plus a morning or afternoon slot on a Monday.
Where will you be volunteering?
This opportunity is based at our office in Eastcote HA5 1RL
Please email Cheryl for more information: Info@rspcamiddlesex.org.uk