Volunteer at your local library
Have fun while making a difference in your community.
Why should you volunteer in a library?
- You will have the opportunity to share your skills and experience with others
- You will learn new skills
- You will gain valuable work experience for your CV and a reference/certificate at the end of your placement
- You will meet a diverse range of people and make new friends
- You will enjoy new experiences and have fun whilst helping others
What can you do?
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities from which you can choose, ranging from one-off or short-term tasks to those requiring a more regular commitment. We will provide you with any necessary training to support you in your volunteering role.
There is lots more information on their website, including the details of who to contact: